Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Back On The Map

Just love this boy-McKay keeps us laughing!
Yes, we survived Spring Break in Disneyland!
The Smith Family Easter Picnic--indoors this year. Thanks Craig for a great garage.

Mya and Grams just lovin' life.




I don't know why all of the sudden I just quit blogging. Maybe it was a virus I caught or an anti-computer disease, but I'm feeling much better and to probably a few people's shock--I'm back on the map. I thought I'd just ease back into things nice and slow and just share a few pictures. Now that can't be so hard can it?

3 comments:

The Hansen's said...

Welcome back, We've missed you!
Love the picture of you and McKay. I love you so much mamma, you are the BEST!

Erin Evelyn said...

YAY!! i am so glad you are back!! its hard to blog stalk you when you dont ever update! love you suz!!!

Kayla R. said...

SOOOO CUTE!!!