Thursday, December 4, 2008

This "GRAMMA/GRAMPA" thing is the BEST!


I'm enjoying being a grandma so much with little Mya, and I think it's because I can slow down and enjoy the moments. I'm not in a hurry to get anything else done like I was when I was a Mom. I watch her as she learns and explores each new adventure,sight,sound and taste. I love it as she tries her first chocolate cookie or her eyes go wide at her first taste of an eggnog "creamie" ice cream. As a mom, I used to worry that it wasn't on the food list of "Things to Feed a 5 Month Old" and now I just send her home with Aubry.


5 comments:

Erin Evelyn said...

She is so adorable!!! She looks so much the aub. Crazy how quick we have all grown up! Love you Suz!

The Hansen's said...

And You are the most FANTASTIC gramma and grampa that Mya could ask for! I'm so thankful that she is so loved! It is such a fun ride, thank you for everything!
XoxOXo!

FishinFamily said...

My mom says the same thing... that being a grandma is the best thing in the world. She sure does have a lot more patience during their tantrums than I do...maybe that's because like you said, they are coming back home with me. :) Aubry is such a cute mom and Mya is a doll. How's your knee? Love ya!

Kayla R. said...

She is so beautiful!!! You are such a great, Grandma:)

Jordan said...

Sister Keetch, this is Jordan Bready! I just found your cute blog and wanted to tell you that you have a DARLING grandbaby!! Hope you are doing so great, I sure miss seeing you!