Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!

I'm so grateful for my classy Mom and the example she always set of having a clean and beautiful home, yummy meals and a home filled with love.
I can remember many times when we would get ready for Church, Dad would whistle at all of us and tell us he'd have to take our pictures before we could go. It always made me feel so special and I new my Dad thought my mom was beautiful and us girls too!
My sisters, Sheryl and Jolynne, are great examples of being mothers to me as well as my sister-in-law,Linda. Especially now that Mom is gone, I look to them for guidance and ideas.
My sweet Mom-in-law, Carolyn, is like a Mom to me and I love her dearly. Her unconditional love,patience and wisdom have helped me have insight about my own family. She loves the grandkids and will do just about anything to celebrate their lives and successes. She is the glue that keeps our family together. Thanks Carolyn, I love you!
I have watched my own daughter, Aubry, become a mother and I think a much better one than I am in so many ways. She has been blessed with so many talents and gifts that will bless the life of her children. I'm amazed at her patience, her insight, her sense of peace in chaos, and a deep love for her husband and my grand-daughter, Mya. I love you, Aubry. You teach me daily, how to be a better Mom.
Happy Mother's Day to all of the wonderful ladies in my life who have changed my life for the better just because I've known you. I love you!

5 comments:

The Hansen's said...

That was such an awesome post! I love the old pictures of grandma and you girls! but mamma you have to know I'm who I am because of YOU!!! Thank you so much for your love and example! You are the bestest! Happy Mother's day!

FishinFamily said...

Aubry is a great mom, but I have to say she learned from the example of an amazing woman!! =) Love ya!

Kayla R. said...

How amazing!! What a beautiful family!!!

Robyn said...

You were a bunch of hot mama's! I love those pictures, so pricless! Hope you had a super day! You have always been like a 2nd mom to me and I love ya!

Borboleta azul said...

It is wonderful to see your pictures and hear about you and your family!! You do not know me, but I know you! My name is Cibele Braga Silva. I am Brazilian, from Belo Horizonte, state of Minas Gerais, Brazil. Elder Keetch was a missionary here and he was very, very spiritual. The Braga Klan loves him, but we never heard of him since he left his mission and went back home. I hope you are very happy! Please, let him know that he is still remembered here for his spirituality and great missionary work. Cibele