Saturday, October 4, 2008

Football & Fall

I love this time of year when the air turns crisp,the grass smells different, and the leaves change color. It means football season and I love it. The best part has been watching my sons play football for Pleasant Grove High School-Vikings. Win or Lose, I appreciate their hard work, dedication to their team, and the effort they put into the sport. I appreciate the time their coaches put into making them men and besides that I love to yell at the games!. Way to go McKay #66-- You're a stud.


3 comments:

Kayla R. said...

Oh how I love Fall and FootbalL!! great game the other day for PG's homecoming!!There was so many people so i am sad I didnt see you...I finally will be back to church so I will see you then*

Trint&Chanel said...

We did miss you guys in Vegas it was alot of fun and we will just have to plan another trip next year so we can all go again (and let your leg heal it will need to be 100% for shopping). We tried our hardest to talk everyone into coming here for Thanksgiving so hopefully they make it!

Tiff said...

I loved your tag! So fun to find out what people like and don't like! Cracks me up ...