Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Getting Out with the "Football" Now the "Missionary" Moms.

 
Lena Frampton is chauffeurring as we arrive at "Flour Girls & Dough Boys." By the way this place had some yummy stuff to eat. Save room for the desserts!!!
 
I've learned to look at things sideways and from the backseat!
 
Everyone's been so patient with me! I'm moving a little slower, but it feels SOOO good to get out!
 
These ladies are amazing friends! Our football playing sons brought us together during their highschool years and now all our sons are serving missions. From L to R: Sue Brady, Lena Frampton, Shelly Weber, Sally Geran, Barb Clarine, Jechelle Secretan, Suzanne Keetch(me)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

The Hansen's said...

Mom, you are fabulous! No more worries about posting, OK :) What fun ladies and good friends I am so glad you guys have so much fun together!

Robyn said...

How fun! LOve the flour girls and dough boys its a fav of mine! love your new backdrop!

Anonymous said...

Hello, Mrs. Keetch! I dont know if you remember me from Jr. High Shavonica Van Zant. I am know a Keetch and I just seen that Aubrey was a Keetch I didn't know that she was your daughter she is such a cute girl. We are close friends with the Hansons. My father-in-law is Scott Keetch. I hope that you are doing good your blog is very cute and you a looking pretty as ever!
Shavonica Keetch