Thursday, September 11, 2008

What Princess Are You?

Brent Bullock used to tease me and tell me I was Snow White because I dressed my kids in matching clothes for church. After taking this quiz, I guess he had more insight than I thought. I also was a pretty close running with "Belle." Check out what princess you are. It's fun.

You Are Snow White!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Pure and trusting. You are a gentle soul who can get along with just about anyone. Everyone you meet instantly falls in love with you. How can they resist? You have a pure, lovable nature that's irresistable. Just don't trust everyone who comes across your path.


Which Disney Princess Are You?

1 comments:

The Hansen's said...

So mom, I did it again with my 2nd choice answers and I was Snow White too! So I guess it totally depends on the day which princess surfaces.
Love ya! -Aub