Friday, July 11, 2008

Tyson's On His Way To Brazil!

On June 24th, 2008 1:10 pm, Elder Tyson Keetch headed to Sau Paulo, Brazil to the CTM (Center for Training Missionaries). He arrived there at 5:30 in the morning on Wed. June 25th ready to start a new 2-year adventure. Doesn't he look great!

His last snuggle with Mya.

Mya Hansen, just 6 days old!

McKay and Tyson--"Baby Brudder"

Hugs for Cody and Aubry!

Like father like son-both Brazilian missionaries.

My last hug!

Good-bye Elder Keetch- You'll be a Great Missionary! We Love You!

4 comments:

Robyn said...

I love all these pictures! I really sometimes cant believe he is gone! He will do so good!

The Hansen's said...

Mom, I love your post, It turned out so good. Love ya!

Trint&Chanel said...

How exciting for you guys and that Mya was born just before he left, what perfect timing! Mya is so cute too!

Jamie said...

It was fun to see you for a few minutes! Your family is so cute! Here is my blog, benichfamily.blogspot.com and I will get you the pictures of the book soon.